Temple Fireworks Ltd
Terms and Conditions Policy
By Agreeing to these Terms and Conditions you are confirming you are aged 18 or over.
Fireworks and Associated Products & CE Marking
All our firework products conform to CE regulations which means the manufacturer has checked that the products meet with EU safety, health and/or environmental requirements. It is the manufacturer’s sole responsibility that these products meet the conditions. The products will be supplied on the condition they will be used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
Purchasing Fireworks and Related Products from Temple Fireworks
All of our products shown on our website are sold subject to availability. Where products are shown on the in-store category they are available (subject to availability) for collection from our Temple Fireworks collection point in Worcester within 24 hours. For collection or delivery as per prior arrangement. Where your order cannot be completed we will always suggest an alternative.
Prices and Payment
All prices are in UK Pounds £ sterling. We are not VAT registered at present (November 2018). Delivery charges are not included in product prices unless specified.
All products purchased from in store stock are done so at the prices shown on our website.
Payment method - We accept all major credit and debit cards.
Confirmation of order does not stipulate a contract exists between us until we have confirmed that we can fulfil your order, once we have established this we will debit your card. At this time your order will show as processed. Up until this time you may cancel your order by telephone on 07753 496087 without incurring any costs.
We reserve the right to impose a minimum order amount but will publish this on the website should this occur.
Delivery & Returns
Please note all deliveries must be organised directly with Temple Fireworks Ltd by telephone on 07753 496087. We aim to deliver within 2-3 working days of your order. Please visit our delivery page for full details of our delivery and returns policies. Delivery is only available to the UK mainland.
Pre Order Facility
To ensure you receive the 20% discount you must order online by Midnight on 30th September 2019 from our pre order selection of fireworks.
A 25% deposit must be paid when the fireworks are ordered. The remainder is to be paid upon collection or pre organised delivery week commencing 9th October 2019.
Our customers are important to us and we pride ourselves on our customer service, but if you are unsatisfied with anything relating to the products you have purchased or our service, please contact us by telephone on 07753 49608, email us at [email protected]
These Terms and Conditions do not affect any of your statutory rights.
Please note your privacy is paramount. We will only use your details to process your order and delivery. Your details will not be sold to a third party or used for any marketing activities outside of those conducted by Temple Fireworks Ltd.
The purchaser must ensure that he/she has appropriate insurance cover for the materials in his possession. Please see storage details below. The purchaser must confirm to the seller in writing that he/she holds adequate Public and Product liability insurance to cover any losses arising out of the holding, use or firing of the materials whether by the buyer themselves or on his/her behalf or in respect of others to whom he/she may pass the materials.
The purchaser must ensure that they have adequate legal storage for the products should it be required. Details of storage limitations are listed below. Please contact us on 07753 496087 if you have any queries regarding this.
Up to 5kg NEC - store for an unlimited time. (NEC = Net Explosive Content somtimes also refered to as NEQ or NEM)
Up to 50kg NEC - store for up to three weeks.
Up to 250kg NEC - store for up to three days.
Up to 5kg NEC - store for an unlimited time.
Up to 100kg NEC - store for up to three days.
Note: Where there is a mix of 1.4G and 1.3G material everything is treated as if it were all 1.3G.
Temple Fireworks Ltd shall be relieved of its obligations wherever and to the extent to which fulfilment is prevented, frustrated or impeded as a consequence of any cause outside the reasonable control of the seller including (but not limited to) Acts of God, fire, floods, war or civil disturbance or riot, Acts of Government, currency restriction or fluctuation, labour disputes, strikes, unavailability of materials or failure of supplier or subcontractor to deliver on time.
In relation to Professional Displays by Temple Fireworks
1. Insurance Cover Temple Fireworks Ltd (hereafter referred to as The Company) will have in place, at the time of the display, public and products liability insurance cover to a minimum value of £10,000,000. This may be increased in certain circumstances, for which an additional fee may be charged. Insurance cover indemnifies the Company against possible claims incurred as a result of faulty materials and/or negligence on behalf of the Company’s operators.
2. Deposits Unless otherwise agreed in writing, a deposit of 50% of the cost of the display is required in order to secure a booking. The booking is deemed confirmed on receipt of the signed quotation and subsequent written confirmation from the Company and/or receipt of deposit by Temple Fireworks Ltd. Deposits are non-refundable in the event of cancellation by the Company.
3. Payment Full settlement is required no later than twenty-eight days before the date of the display. Late payment may be subject to a cumulative interest charge of 5% per calendar month, or part thereof, until full settlement is made. Should it be necessary to recover fees owing to The Company through court action or otherwise, the client will incur additional costs as necessary, including legal costs.
4. Cancellation fees Penalties for cancellation of a confirmed booking are normally as follows unless otherwise agreed prior to booking; Up to 28 days prior to the display: 25% of the total cost 28 days or less prior to the display; 50% of the total cost If the display is cancelled by the client 7 days or less before firing, for whatever reason, the total cost is payable.
5. Suitability of site and permissions Unless otherwise agreed in writing, it is the responsibility of the client, in the first instance, to seek and gain the necessary permission for a display to be staged at the chosen venue. When permission has been obtained, the Company will undertake all necessary site surveys (as required) and subsequent negotiations on behalf of the client. In the event that a site is considered unsuitable following a survey, a survey fee of £75 is payable but the deposit for the display will be refunded. It is the client’s responsibility to check with the venue regarding their policy concerning fireworks – particularly in respect of noise. The Company can accept no claims regarding noise nuisance in situations where a low noise display is not requested.
6. Safety A display in progress may, at the absolute discretion of the principal firer representing the Company, be aborted or modified should the safety of spectators and/or property be compromised. It is the responsibility of the client and/or the venue management to ensure general safety of the spectators, particularly with regard to the provision of the appropriate number of stewards, safety barriers etc., unless otherwise agreed in writing.
7. Adverse weather Only in exceptional circumstances may a display be cancelled by the client due to adverse weather conditions (see notes 1 and 6 above). Cancellation charges may apply.
8. Travel supplements A supplementary fee is charged in situations where substantial travelling distances are involved. The fee is determined by the area of the UK and is as follows: Somerset; Glamorgan; Dyfed; Lincolnshire; Lancashire; West Yorkshire £50 supplement Scotland; Cumbria; North Yorkshire; Durham; Tyne and Wear; Northumberland £100 supplement Cornwall; Devon; Dorset; Hampshire; Sussex; Essex; Suffolk; Norfolk; London £100 supplement
9. Complaints procedure Should the client be dissatisfied in any way with the service provided by the Company, a complaint should be submitted in writing to the Directors who will endeavour to resolve the matter to the client’s satisfaction.